T

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• no metal, a porcelain cap from a tooth and then metal stitches in the forehead. I too am old fat and crippled but I still can take a full volley off a corner kick in the upper corner in my mind.

Thanks for the tackles
    I played sweeper for forever. I have more stiches in my face and head then allowed by law. All my front teeth are fake. How I miss the smell of the pitch and warmth of the bodily fluids.
    DBoone, I was heartbroken at this loss. We commanded the early part of the game and changed or method of attack. Not a good move. We dominate then loose by 1 point. That hurt. We better be on our toes next week.
    WAR EAGLE! What a great game to start the season. My son said they started off a little slow but performed more in the second half. Yeah!
    I decided that to really learn about cigars and my tastes and to refine my pallet, I had to review them. I don't write a review on all sticks I smoke, but I keep an Excel file and rate all sticks and write out the dominate things I get from them
    Glad you enjoyed it. What else did you get that you liked?
    If you like the Red Label; you should really try the Illusione F9, By far my favorite NC!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back