Ashton ESG Churchhill [pic]

adp

Young Ape
Flawless cigar no bump's or vein's to be found, Mainly the wrapper blow me away. "Colorado-color" wrapper, it was as if it were wrapped in a nice layer of leathery leather. For the cap goes, perfect, the draw and smoke were amazing. FYI, i am a fast fast smoker. This cigar still lasted 2hours and 15minutes, I say for an average smoker this will last a good 3hours. Great cap, perfect burn and draw.

After the cut, I smelt the cigar, Had allot of creamy fresh morning, roasted coffee smells to it and to taste. The smoke was creamy, toasty and rich with a hint of sweetness. From the start the smoke was amazing. Closer it got to the end, I just did not want it to end.

Cost: $20.45

Will I smoke another? Well I had two, but more . Yes!

May end up going in on a box.

oh yeahhh. by the way. This cigar is POWERFUL. Knock me out. I have to say it is a very full body cigar.

agreed. What a smoke! As a big VSG smoker, my local b&m owner and friend stashed a few away for me, and wow. Really different from the VSG but so much character. A truly distinct and enjoyable smoke, highly recommended

Last edited:
Some back ground about this cigar.

For twenty years, Ashton has worked tirelessly to produce one of the highest quality, most consistent cigars that are sold anywhere. To celebrate twenty
consecutive years of increased sales and overall growth, Robert Levin and Carlos Fuente Jr. have teamed up to create the Ashton Estate Sun Grown,
or ESG for short. Such a special occasion called for a very special cigar. The ESG uses a unique Dominican wrapper grown on the Chateau de la Fuente farm in the Dominican Republic. This wrapper has never been used on any other cigar. The blend is the creation of Carlos Fuente Jr. who is a master blender and has created the most sought after cigars in the world. With ESG the bar has been raised once again.
clear.gif

Every year, Ashton will introduce one size of Ashton ESG for the next five years. In its debut year, a 6.75 x 49 size was introduced. In the second year a 5.25 x 52 has been added along with the continued limited production of the first year. And so it will continue for three more years until 2010. From then on, all five sizes will be produced annually and made available to celebrate the 25th Anniversary of Ashton. The rare tobaccos
used in this spectacular cigar dictate that only extremely limited quantities can be produced.
From the unbelievably gorgeous packaging to the rich, bold complexity of the cigar itself, the Ashton Estate Sun Grown will take its place as a legendary cigar. Such a powerful statement can only be made with the greatest confidence. And that confidence comes from years of growing and blending the finest tobaccos in the world. To experience an Ashton Estate Sun Grown is a pleasure beyond expectation.

Back