chippewastud79

Wow, Bengals Suck!
The Party Source
95 Riviera Drive
Bellevue, KY 41073
Phone: (859) 291-4007
Fax: (859) 291-4147

www.thepartysource.com

One of the most comprehensive selections of cigars ever. Huge walk-in humidor and a very knowledgeable staff. Carry nearly every brand and at the lowest prices you will likely find.

Also a great source for many types of alcohol and party supplies.

Have a nice patio outside with chairs and tables to enjoy a cigar.

The Party Source hosts events nearly every Tuesday at the Beer Seller (across the street) with a cigar sampler, raffle and plenty of beers on tap.

(866)-78CIGAR ask for Eric Brown or the cigar manager :tu

Last edited by a moderator:
I talked with Eric the other day and was trying to get the name of an unknown bomber who sent through him. He seems like a great guy, loves CS and told me to make sure all CS members call him before making an on-line purchase.

As info he did not give up the bombers name. :)

Is Bellevue a suburb of Cincinnati? We have Liquor Barns in Louisville. The walk in humi is not very large but what they have is priced very good.

Is Bellevue a suburb of Cincinnati? We have Liquor Barns in Louisville. The walk in humi is not very large but what they have is priced very good.

No, Bellevue is in Kentucky. Bellevue is right next to Newport. Bellevue is about 10 minutes from downtown Cincinnati.

I talked with Eric the other day and was trying to get the name of an unknown bomber who sent through him. He seems like a great guy, loves CS and told me to make sure all CS members call him before making an on-line purchase.

As info he did not give up the bombers name. :)

Eric did good :ss I will use him to send out bombs more often :r

Back