Excellent ventilation.
Excellent cigar selection and solid prices
Beer, port and wine license
Great tourist location
Reminiscent of an executive board room
Quiet
Polite staff
Difficult parking, but close to the MBTA

I make it a point to stop in whenever we spend a weekend in Boston. Great ambience, nice selection of cigars, super ventalation and nice views out the picture window of the folks bargaining at the fruit & vegatable market.

Excellent ventilation.
Great tourist location
Quiet
Polite staff

And don't forget looking out the window watching the Hot Drunken Coeds walk by!!!:dr

Great place with Comfy chairs and a great atmosphere.

Stop by when Rich, Chuck, Steve, Frank, and whoever else drops in are there, the ventilation system starts coughing and wheezing...

Excellent ventilation.
Great tourist location
Quiet
Polite staff

Another big plus: you can bring your own and not have to pay any lighting fee. It's totally cool; no pressure.

Excellent ventilation.
Great tourist location
Quiet
Polite staff

Beer, Port and Wine license? I've had friends lose their license because of those very things:). Sounds like a good time, wish I could make the trip. Told Bao I would try to get up there to smoke a 'gar with him.

Beer, Port and Wine license? I've had friends lose their license because of those very things:). Sounds like a good time, wish I could make the trip. Told Bao I would try to get up there to smoke a 'gar with him.

and I'm still waiting for you to show your face! :D

[/b]
and I'm still waiting for you to show your face! :D

I know brother, my wife is doing her semester online because of our newborn but will start up back at Harvard's physical campus soon. I'll take the trip with her and when she is learning about neophysicalintergalacticohmygodicrappedmypants issues, we can smoke some stogies. Can't wait to meet you in person.

And don't forget looking out the window watching the Hot Drunken Coeds walk by!!!:dr

Great place with Comfy chairs and a great atmosphere.
Lol, reminds me of Cigar Masters on Newbury St. before they moved around the block. I used to sit there for half the day watching the "shoppers" in the summertime. Good Times!

Back