Brooklyn - The Humidor

FriendlyFire

Alpha Silverback
The Humidor
9212 3rd Ave
Brooklyn, NY 11209
(718) 238-2224

They have a great selection od Cigars, and a nice lounge for you to sit and chat. Allways some cool people to hang out with.

Took a peek inside the shop Yesterday, Looks fantastic :tu

Finally got the chance to swing by today, pretty funny since I only work a few blocks away for the last few years... Nice place with a great selection at good prices. There were so many BOTLs in the Lounge I couldnt even score a seat but the owner was really cool and invited me to an even they are having in a few weeks! Think I found my new B&M!

Nice, I wasn't there for a while because I wasnt smoking for a few moths I wasn't well. As te days get longer I'll problay find time to go there. I don't drink but they somtimes offer you good drinks ther. cool guys.
Next time you go please tell the boss regaurds from Jack tell him you found this post here about his place.

Reactions: Dux
Nice, I wasn't there for a while because I wasnt smoking for a few moths I wasn't well. As te days get longer I'll problay find time to go there. I don't drink but they somtimes offer you good drinks ther. cool guys.
Next time you go please tell the boss regaurds from Jack tell him you found this post here about his place.

no problem definitly will do, gotta swing by work in a little while and I think im going to drop in for a stick. I mentioned it to my dad and he actually knows the owner through a relative of ours, and one of my uncles used to be a regular there. Its a small world lol.

Back