Casa Magna?

spincycle

Young Ape
I just popped by a B&M and the guy there recommended me this cigar. Casa Magna Colorado. $5 so I figured what the hell.

Anyone else heard of this cigar before? I did a search on the board but nothing came up.

Apparently they are a new company. This is all I could find on the net that was useful:

Manuel Quesada teamed up with his good friend Nestor Plasencia to create a full bodied Nicaraguan Puro. Made in Nestor's factory in Esteli, Nicaragua the Casa Magna has amazing depth and complexity. They used a special Ligero Cuban seed Colorado wrapper that is beautiful and oily. This could be one of the best cigars Manuel has made, an absolute pleasure to smoke.

I'm going to light the Torito (4 3/4 x 60) up today and maybe I'll try my hand at a review! :ss

spin

What Paul at Tinderbox Mesa was telling me was that this was created because they are discontinuing the JdN Antaño 1970.

I grabbed one the other day and I liked it. I thought it was medium-full bodied with an earthy sweet flavor and hints of spice.

What Paul at Tinderbox Mesa was telling me was that this was created because they are discontinuing the JdN Antaño 1970.

That is what I have heard as well. Frankly, I like these better than the JdN's.

I've had a few. They are a new line, essentially, by Fonseca. A Nic puro that is not that "full" but is very balanced with good flavor and are very well constructed.

I've smoked one sample and really enjoyed it. Pretty one dimensional smoke but a very good one at that!

Back