Chicago - Sullivan's Steak House

funlab

Young Chimp
sullivan's steak house
415 N Dearborn St, Chicago 60610
(312) 527-3510

the cigar lounge is a fantastic place to smoke. hopefully it will remain intact, somehow, after 1/1/08!

sullivan's steak house
(312) 527-3510

the cigar lounge is a fantastic place to smoke. hopefully it will remain intact, somehow, after 1/1/08!

Unfortunately, the way the law was written makes that look extremely unlikely. Too bad, Sullivan's is a great place.

There is a Sullivan's in Naperville too...they will have to drop the cigar/cigarette smoking in their restaurant when the ban goes into effect. That doesn't mean the quality of their meats is going to go down.....best damn Cowboy Bone-in Ribeye I have ever had.

sullivan's steak house
(312) 527-3510

The Cigar Lounge at Sullivan's is now a smoke free zone. But my friends have been getting together on Thursday's there and you are able to smoke cigars on the sidewalk patio: also the bar menu from the former cigar lounge is still half price on Thursday's.
J. White.

The Cigar Lounge at Sullivan's is now a smoke free zone. But my friends have been getting together on Thursday's there and you are able to smoke cigars on the sidewalk patio: also the bar menu from the former cigar lounge is still half price on Thursday's.
J. White.

I will have to check this out for the Sullivan's in Naperville.

Back