Cincinnati--Bell's House of Tobacco

Bell's House of Tobacco
12137 Royal Point Dr
Cincinnati, OH 45249
(513) 774-0270

They have leather couches in the storefront where you can have a smoke and great conversation.
:cbBest cigar shop in the area! Mr Bell knows his stuff. Both on the cigar and customer service side.

Last edited by a moderator:
i was just there a couple of days ago. picked up some yummy goodness. Mr. Bell gave my son a reesse cup....made his day....gave my wife some zino "dog" memorabilia (she does scrapbooking)........he really knows hiscustomer service stuff!!! (keep the wife happy and I get to come back...haha)

I met "BigBen" there the other day and it appears that Mr. Bell has closed the lounge part of the shop. He let us sit back there and smoke anyway, but the lounge is no more:al

Just got back from vacation in Cincinnati. I went to this shop twice and I loved it. Mr. Bell was extremely knowledgable and friendly. Not to mention his great prices. I left with an Opus X #4 for only $11.50. Also got some Anejos for right around MSRP. I found many hard to find cigars and also picked up an Oliva 3 Master Blend. A must stop if you're in the Cincinnati area. :tu

Greater Cinci sure could use a nice cigar lounge. I guess the smoking laws would make this difficult but not impossible!

Can you smoke in this store? I thought we had some retarded smoking ban, or does it not apply to cigar stores.

It does not apply to Tobacco shops. They are our last refuge in the Buckeye. Also, yes you can smoke in there. I saw a guy smokin in there when I was there last.

glad you liked it, but why on earth would anyone go to Cincinnati for vacation?

:r

Bell told me that he closed the lounge because it just wasnt profitable anymore. As with any business, floor space comes at a premium.

Back