(614) 475-7872

http://www.eastontowncenter.com/tenants/tinderbox.cfm

Monday - Thursday
10 AM - 9 PM
Friday & Saturday
10 AM - 10 PM
Sunday
Noon - 6 PM

Tinder Box is the place for those who enjoy quality tobacco products and gifts for the discerning cigar aficionado and pipe smoker.

Tinder Box features 130 brands of cigars and 36 loose pipe tobaccos—all smokable in the store because of their high-tech ventilation system.

A casual seating area is in place allowing patrons to enjoy their paper, a smoke, and a new special Arabica blend coffee.

I know all of the owners, managers, and employees, and you are always welcome to go in, enjoy a cigar, play chess, and watch TV!

Tinder Box
4028 Townsfair Way
Columbus, OH 43219
(614) 475-7872

I know all of the owners, managers, and employees, and you are always welcome to go in, enjoy a cigar, play chess, and watch TV!

By far my favorite B&M in all respects. I've gotten to know the manager and a few other employees quite well, and (especially with my almost 15-year old appearance) they treat me like no other has. 2 brownie points :D

There's one that just opened in Queens a stop away from Shea Stadium, I guess I'll have to check it out.

Been to the Easton Tinderbox only once, but it is where I bought my first Maduro Triple Maduro...........outstanding! Did not get a chance to smoke there. I have been going to the Burning Leaf B&M on South High St. Excellent humidor and selection, they have camachos, Oliva Vs in plenty. the people there are very friendly and knowledgeable.:2

Back