DC - Shelly’s Back Room

Skinsfan

Hail to the Redskins!
Shelly's Back Room
1331 F Street NW
Washington, DC 20004

• For those of you not familiar with Washington, we're on F Street, between 13th and 14th, right in the middle of the block. You'll see a green awning and a wooden Native American.

We are two blocks from the White House, and one block from the National Theater and Ford's Theater. The Verizon Center is a 5-minute cab ride away. We are half a block from the Metro Center Station, directly across from the National Press Building's 13th Street entrance.

Hours of operation:
Monday–Thursday 11:30 am–2:00 am
Friday 11:30 am–3:00 am
Saturday 12:00 noon–3:00 am
Sunday 12:00 noon–1:00 am

E-Maill: info@shellysdc.com

Smoking was banned last year in DC. Shellys Back Room is the only restaurant in DC where you can still smoke.

Shelly’s Back Room is one of a kind in Washington, DC, a comfortable retreat for cigar aficionados and those who simply want to unwind. Our casual but elegant space features soft lighting, cozy couches and over-stuffed chairs.

Shelly’s Back Room is a cigar-friendly establishment, but our state of the art air-purification system keeps the atmosphere comfortable for smokers and non-smokers alike. Sit back and enjoy yourself while chatting with friends or watching high-definition TV.

CIGARS
Shelly’s Back Room carries a unique and unparalleled selection of premium cigars. It is one of the few, if any, places in DC for aficionados to enjoy a truly fine meal, quality libation and excellent cigar. Non-smokers are also welcome. Our state-of-the-art air-purification system keeps the air clean and fresh. Our knowledgeable staff is happy to assist you in selecting a cigar from Washington’s best-stocked humidor. We also satisfy special requests. Just ask!

Humidors
We are proud to offer 100 temperature and humidity controlled, private lockers for you to store your cigars; Avoid the hassle of bringing them with you, reserve a humidor today

Drinks
Our drink list is most impressive. It includes over 50 scotch selections, rare bourbons, rums, ports, cordials and premium wines. We offer 25 beers. We will mix a cocktail any way that suits you.

Menu
Shelly’s features an impressive selection of dishes for both lunch and dinner. If you're looking for a late night bite after a game or show, our kitchen welcomes you.

My old man loves this place! I have heard so many good stories about the nights at Shelly's. I hope to make it there next time Im in town.

Love shelly's, one of only a couple places to smoke in DC, I like to get there when i can.

Shelly's is nice and a good place to find other BOTL, but it's an expensive habit.. And cigars is an expensive habit enough for me :)

I was REALLY tempted to get humidor space there, though. But then you need a large deposit, etc and then I remembered I live in Virginia and have plenty of bars/lounges to choose from :)

Back