"Don't worry honey, I'm just going to buy a few cigars a month..."

white_s2k

Young Ape
That was about 3 weeks ago, when I bought a 20 ct. humidor and 10 cigars.. days before I found Club Stogie. (Do you see where this is going?)

Fast forward to today... well, let's just say she's at work and hasn't seen the newest purchase :ss

cimg0574qu5.jpg

I filled up my 20 ct. humidor in a week, have 10 more that I was storing in her tupperware, and a 20 ct. sampler and CAO Cubist ashtray coming in from CI. About to pull the trigger on the 12 ct. sampler from Taboo.

Anyone ever told you guys that you're a bad influence?? :D

Now I have to buy some shelves, some more beads and some boxes to fill up all that empty space in the Vino :ss:ss:ss

Thanks for everyone's help, this place is great. :tu

hmm this man might have just hit the jackpot for all of us!!!!! HIDE YOUR CIGARS BEHIND THE WINE!!!! ITS BRILLIANT!! give this man a gold star or the nobel peace prize or something!

Same, just bought a second vino this week. So there is not much hope ahead brother.

Ditto...well, I just went ahead and bought two right off the bat...the last two down in Compton for $139/each and some BOTL's on here found 'em in their local Targets for $99....the horror!!!

One is for the cigars, one for the beer/wine (for now).

Ditto...well, I just went ahead and bought two right off the bat...the last two down in Compton for $139/each and some BOTL's on here found 'em in their local Targets for $99....the horror!!!

One is for the cigars, one for the beer/wine (for now).

I was thinking about buying a nice 150-300 ct. humidor but everyone I talked to just kept saying "if you think you need a 300 ct, get a vinotemp." Found this one on clearance at Target and couldn't pass it up. :chk

"Don't worry honey, I'm just going to buy a few cigars a month..."

This is now considered the 4th biggest lie!!

Back