Downers Grove - The Humidor

sgt_etool

Maturing Primate
949 Burlington Ave
Downers Grove, IL 60515
(630)241-3399

http://humidorofdowners.com/

This place just recently opened. If you're familiar with Stogies at Hinsdale, it's owned by the same person - Sam.

This place is a nice herf hangout for everyone. Have a relaxing atmosphere and staff. Tammi, Marie, and Dan are all very friendly and accommodating to all, as well as Sam.

Check out the place!

Have heard some good things about this place and will have to check it out. I've only been to Stogies of Hinsdale once and enjoyed the experience. Found some well aged cigars when I was there that made me very happy :ss

Have heard some good things about this place and will have to check it out. I've only been to Stogies of Hinsdale once and enjoyed the experience. Found some well aged cigars when I was there that made me very happy :ss

Awesome! Check out the place. They have a relaxing lounge, friendly staff and regulars over there. Maybe we see each other over there when you come over. Also, you got Dave Johnson and his buddy Bob over there as well as Glenn as regulars, and not to mention the staff that you've probably met already - like Dan, Marie, and Tammi.

Hope to see you over there, Bro!

Back