Drew Estate Java

mrglass2626

Young Chimp
I had one of these the other day - the waife (java) one that is really thin -

http://www.drewestate.com/index.cfm?page=java-cigars

I liked the design and as i'm "open" to all sorts whilst i'm still experimenting i thought i'd give it a try.

Sadly, things did not go too well.
This cigar made me physically sick...

...literally.:pu

Either i'm allergic to Drew Estate or it's loaded with 5000% nicotine because something bad happened that night!!

I'd say this is about my 20th cigar, and no I wasn't inhaling or anything crazy. I just got through about an inch of it and got a horrible sensation and off to the little boys room I went.

No more Drew Estate for me.

Will be smoking again tonight for the first time since the incident. Wish me luck

Anyone else have an opinion on Drew Estate? Or am I just weird?

The one I tried to smoke last week would have made me sick had I forced it. Fortuantly I don't believe in forcing a bad stick. I pitch them and grab another. What a nasty cigar. I'm with ya.

Im a huge fan of drew estate/acid sticks....If you guys dont want them let me know how much you want for them and I might take them off your hands :tu

Thank god people agree.

The only flavored cigars i've liked so far are the Heaven brand:

Honey Nut
Chocolate

They were nice.

Drew Estate Java ....not so good.

I knew I shouldn't have gone for it when I didn't see it on the top25 website.

----
I have decided tonight is the Romeo Y Julieta 1875, Cedros Deluxe No.2 I sincerely hope my experience will be better than the "drew" incident.

Im a huge fan of drew estate/acid sticks....If you guys dont want them let me know how much you want for them and I might take them off your hands :tu

I'd sell/trade them if I had any, just bought the one though. Sorry! And i'm not trying to bad-mouth an entire brand - just saying that I didn't like the one i tried and that i reacted badly to it.

I do however have a box of Monte Cristo No.1s that I got as a gift that I wouldn't mind swapping (singles for singles) - I'm still learning how to go about this legally on this website though.

Glad you like them, i'm still trying to find the "one" for me.

I knew I shouldn't have gone for it when I didn't see it on the top25 website.

----
I have decided tonight is the Romeo Y Julieta 1875, Cedros Deluxe No.2 I sincerely hope my experience will be better than the "drew" incident.

Top 25 ratings:

Drew Estates Java

Sorry about your experience, but glad to see ya get back on that horse! Hope you like the RyJ--I really enjoy the Cedros Deluxe. Prepare for a very cedary smoke!

Top 25 ratings:

Drew Estates Java

Sorry about your experience, but glad to see ya get back on that horse! Hope you like the RyJ--I really enjoy the Cedros Deluxe. Prepare for a very cedary smoke!

Ah ha! Didn't think to look under just "java" thanks....looks like mixed reviews, some good some bad. Maybe mine was from a bad box. Don't think i'll be trying it again though.

The Java waffe is actually one that I can stand. I don't go near the Naturals or Acids, but the waffe isn't too bad.

Sorry to hear you had a bad experience though.

Maybe try the isla del sol (made by drew estate) as they are coffee infused and I really like them...They are super cheap too

I had a draw off one that I had given to a friend of mine who had never smoked a cigar and it tasted like the hot air coming off a brownie that had just came out of the oven. I liked it cuz it was different but I can't really seeing myself smoking them on the regular. He has asked me like 4 or 5 times about them since then so I think I need to start looking for a couple.

I had a draw off one that I had given to a friend of mine who had never smoked a cigar and it tasted like the hot air coming off a brownie that had just came out of the oven. I liked it cuz it was different but I can't really seeing myself smoking them on the regular. He has asked me like 4 or 5 times about them since then so I think I need to start looking for a couple.

Look into the isla del sol

btw java's are being discontiuned for a new cigar called the tabac especial, which is another coffee infused cigar but different blends. i have one in my humidor, but im gonna let it age a bit

The Java Waffe I tried was "ok". I enjoyed it for a change of pace cigar, but I think I enjoyed the unlit aroma much more. I would consider buying one more, maybe, possibly, to keep around for that odd moment, but its definately not a regular smoke.

Oddly enough, I really enjoyed the Acid Atom.... most of the acids i've tried, NO.

Just in case I haven't asked this already - I'm looking for the following flavors in a cigar - if anyone has any suggestions I'd be glad to try them out.

Creamy,
Chocolate,
Smooth,
Nutty,
Honey,
Coffee

(I also prefer smaller size cigars - 4-5inch, 30-40 ring guage - Torpedo is favorite at the moment)

Obviously all of these don't have to be in one cigar - suggestions appreciated!

Back