Favorite Beer

Infin1ty

SilverBack
Alright so heres the story. I have been wanting to try Samuel Adams for a long time now, I couldn't tell you why, I have just always had this vision in my mind that they have great beer. Well I finally went out and got a variety pack, it has the Black Lager, Honey Porter, and Irish Red. Right now I am enjoying a bottle of the Black Lager, I had mixed feelings before trying this because I thought it would have a taste like Guiness (sp), but surprisingly this has now become my favorite beer. I've yet to try the other two, but I have heard that the Irish Red is supposed to be excellent, and I do enjoy honey, so I am pretty sure that I will enjoy it.

Anyways, to the point, what is your favorite beer, whether it be your favorite to have with a cigar, or just in general.

I would love if Sam Adams came out with a variety pack of all of their brews (it would probably be huge, but I'd still love to get it) They have such a wide variety of beer that everyone could probably fine at least one they like.

The thing that I find funny is that up until about 6 months ago, I HATED beer, all of it tasted the same, and I started drinking more and really its an acquired taste

Malheur 10, Dupont Saison, Rogue XS I2PA, Rogue XS Barleywine, Rogue's Chocolate Stout, Dogfish Head 90-minute IPA, Dogfish Head Raison D'Etre, Dogfish Head Raison D'Extra, and a real Black and Tan when available. Duvel and Three Philosophers are on a second tier with Ommegang, Young's Chocolate Stout, Paulaner Oktoberfest, and well, I could go on and on.

scottie

I love the Samuel Adams Octoberfest beer! Of course it is only produced and sold in the early fall months, but the taste of the Octoberfest is excellent!! I still have a full case of the beer in my fridge from my birthday this past October. Other than that, I also enjoy the Magic Hat line and the Blue Moon line.....having a Honey Moon as we speak!!!

:ss

I also had a beer/drink once called a "Snakebite." The bartender put half Harp and half cider beer into my glass! I really liked it a :tulot, but I think it would be better suited for a nice winter drink!

Jonathan

I also had a beer/drink once called a "Snakebite." The bartender put half Harp and half cider beer into my glass! I really liked it a :tulot, but I think it would be better suited for a nice winter drink!

Jonathan

In Gibraltar they have a drink called Snakebite Black which is half cider and half Guinness. THOSE THINGS ARE DANGEROUS. I also like the mixture of half cider, half boddington's but they are sneaky strong.

scottie

I took my youngest son (just turned 18) for a four day get-away and rented a cabin at a state park.
With us came some good eats and smokes along with some Sam Adams Cherry Wheat and Honey Porter.
Their Boston Ale however, is my favorite.

My favorite is Beer , I like so many different brews that I couldn't remember all of them and if I could it would take forever to type them all up . I'm not a wine or liquor guy , I'm a Beer guy plane and simple . My current favorites are Hoegartten in the warm months and Chimay Red in the cold months . Drink what you like ! :tu

I have to say that I like Yuengling, Blue Moon, anything wheat really, and a lot of Belgian beers like Chimay blue, I have found out over time that I not the biggest fan of very hopped up beers Like IPA's

Back