Football snack!

Mark C

Lowland Gorilla
Not the usual tailgate food, but this sure hit the spot. Homegrown basil, homegrown tomatoes. Just gotta find a cow and make my own mozzarelly and I'll be set!

caprese%20salad.jpg

Not the usual tailgate food, but this sure hit the spot. Homegrown basil, homegrown tomatoes. Just gotta find a cow and make my own mozzarelly and I'll be set!

caprese%20salad.jpg
so true! I saw this on tv a few weeks ago and i was like "pff... honestly tomatoes?" but i tried it and wow, it's satisfying!

Just gotta find a cow and make my own mozzarelly and I'll be set!

caprese%20salad.jpg

Making Mozzerella fun and easy. Just buy the curds and work it in hot water then put it in an ice bath. We make it all the time and there's no going back to store bought once you try fresh made warm Mozzerella! So soft, buttery, and nourishing...

Vaccuum sealed curds will last a month, but in general most places only sell curd in 20+ lb containers.

Making Mozzerella fun and easy. Just buy the curds and work it in hot water then put it in an ice bath. We make it all the time and there's no going back to store bought once you try fresh made warm Mozzerella! So soft, buttery, and nourishing...

Vaccuum sealed curds will last a month, but in general most places only sell curd in 20+ lb containers.

Thanks for the tip! There's a local dairy a few miles up the road that sells homemade ice cream, milk, cheese (and all kinds of other local farm goods), I'll have to see if they'll sell me curds.

Thanks for the tip! There's a local dairy a few miles up the road that sells homemade ice cream, milk, cheese (and all kinds of other local farm goods), I'll have to see if they'll sell me curds.

i don't know if you have loblaws/rcss's down there, but they sell curds in little vacuum sealed bags, by the deli/cheese section

Did a couple of (pulled) pork shoulders on Wednesday, finished it off today as pulled pork nachos. Damn, they were good, too!

Back