Glendale, Queens - Andres Deleon Cigars

etw926

Maturing Primate
Andres Deleon Cigars
62-01 Myrtle Avenue
Glendale, NY 11385
(718) 417-1800

Best cigar shop in Queens, with a great selection of cigars & accessories. There is a very nice sitting area where you can enjoy your newly purchased cigar, while watching T.V. on a 42" Plasma Screen.

• Cigars
  • Humidors
  • Cutters
  • Pipes
  • Lighters
  • Gift Sets
  • & More

Hours
Monday - Saturday: 11:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m.

Andres Deleon Cigars
62-01 Myrtle Avenue
Glendale, NY 11385
(718) 417-1800

Best cigar shop in Queens, with a great selection of cigars & accessories. There is a very nice sitting area where you can enjoy your newly purchased cigar, while watching T.V. on a 42" Plasma Screen.
  • Cigars
  • Humidors
  • Cutters
  • Pipes
  • Lighters
  • Gift Sets
  • & More
Hours
Monday - Saturday: 11:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m.

I thought this place had closed down, do they still have there own blend or do they have regular production cigars?? I personally dont like there blends.

I thought this place had closed down, do they still have there own blend or do they have regular production cigars?? I personally dont like there blends.

They just opened about 2 months ago. There was another cigar shop at this location that had been there for years, and was run down. The new owner renovated the whole shop. They have their house cigars and regular production cigars.

They just opened about 2 months ago. There was another cigar shop at this location that had been there for years, and was run down. The new owner renovated the whole shop. They have their house cigars and regular production cigars.

I will definetly have to go pay a visit thanks for the info :tu I remember when the previous owner use to roll the cigars right on the spot.

Back