Greensboro - The Pipe and Pint

I didn't have time to stay for very long. But... The shop seems great. They have a wonderful selection, and great atmosphere.:ss:tu

Since I changed jobs and my office is now in Gboro I have started to hang at this shop quite often. I cant say enough about Larry the owner and how nice it is to have a great shop that is local. The "regulars" are very friendly and love to sit and BS and have a good time. :tu:tu From me!!

One of my favorite places to go! Top notch service, great atmosphere, and one of the greatest B&M owners in the business!

No better cigar store on the planet. Good pricing, coffee, pipes, and the greatest owner that i've ever met! Werd up Jeff.

-Paul

I dropped in yesterday and Larry let me know he's having a Perdomo event on Saturday, April 26, Noon-6pm. Y'all come!

Pipe and Pint actually had a Torano event yesterday. Unfortunately for me, work got in the way of attending. Really like this store. Great staff, selection.

Larry is now an official Opus X dealer!!!!!! He had some in but got gone in just a few days like most stores but keep checking in with him during the usual Opus times of year. :tu

Back