Greenwood Village - Stanley Pappas' Cigars

bmwe28m5

Maturing Primate
Stanley Pappas' Cigars
9656 East Arapahoe Road
Greenwood Village, CO
303-792-2519

http://www.stanleypappasfinecigars.com

For anybody who has been a cigar smoker in the Southern Denver Metro Area in the past decade, chances are you have been a customer of Stanley Pappas at some point. This store is owned by Stanley Pappas Fine Cigars, which is a cigar producer, distributor and retailer. Im not quite aware of the corporate structure and history of the company, but they have become the owners and operators of the former GAR BOX caboose store, probably operated by SP for the past 4 years.

Im not affiliated with SP, but I have been a customer of the caboose for years and years. They dont just sell SP cigars, but pretty much any cigar you want, they will either have it or stock it at your request. There are usually a few gents in the store, gabbing about whatever. Comfy chairs, a flat screen, wide selection and reasonable prices are some of the reasons I have been a customer of Stanley Pappas for years. Sometimes a couple of friends of mine get some Bennetts BBQ and a couple of gars, eating and smoking on the patio. Highly recommended.

store1hu0.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Back