Hard to find a place to smoke a cigar.

pds

Enjoying today
Staff member
Last week when I was in Scottsdale, I was trying to find a place I could simply enjoy a cigar with a drink. Good Luck.

We tried Steakhouses, looked for B&M's, and basically wasted some time finding a place. I had a laptop with internet access with us, so we googled looking for places to smoke a cigar in Scottsdale.

Our search didn't give us much. I thought, "Wouldn't it be nice to have a place at Club Stogie that listed cigar friendly establishments in cities across the US?"

Let's give it shot...watch this space for more developments!

I'd like to propose a standard format for thread titles. Since we have sub-forums by state, I think the thread title should start out with the city.

For example

San Diego - Liberty Tobacco

This would make it much easier to find what you are looking for.

Edit: Looks like ya beat me to it, Paul :tu

I'd like to propose a standard format for thread titles. Since we have sub-forums by state, I think the thread title should start out with the city.

For example

San Diego - Liberty Tobacco

This would make it much easier to find what you are looking for.

Edit: Looks like ya beat me to it, Paul :tu

Sure did, plus all entries are moderated to verify they follow the format. That means that a mod must verify each entry before it shows up publicly. We're doing this for now simply to keep things uniform. It would be nice if it wasn't needed in the future.

Last edited:
Great idea Paul. Like always, CS is on the fore-front of what cigar and pipe smokers all over the world are looking for. One way to keep us heads and shoulders above the rest. You rock my friend.

I don't know how possible, or how difficult it would be, but it would be nice to have a template to use. Something similar to filling out an online application, where it asks you for the location, name, description, etc. and automatically puts together the post. Just an idea.

I don't know how possible, or how difficult it would be, but it would be nice to have a template to use. Something similar to filling out an online application, where it asks you for the location, name, description, etc. and automatically puts together the post. Just an idea.
For now, this will have to do.
http://www.clubstogie.com/vb/showthread.php?t=95737
Sorry it can't be easier but I don't think it's too much to ask the membership to do.

I love the Idea as I travel and am sometimes looking for a spot. Many hotels now days strictly forbid smoking, period.

Back