Heartfelt Beads

ksibew

Cigar Lover
Just wanted to say that I ordered some beads from Heartfelt and you couldn't ask for better service. Same day e-mail back saying that they were being shipped and they were here in a couple days......:tu :bl
They work !!!!!!

I am telling you what those things are awesome. I mean you could calibrate your hygrometer by them they are so good. I am getting ready to expand to another coolerdor so will be picking more of them up as well as an oust fan.

I ordered first time from dave 2weeks ago and beads arrived no problems in the uk and i must say he's a GREAT guy! He'll ship your order on the same day and answer any question you have, i just wish every online business was like his.

I just picked up a half pound of them for my little coolidor, and they are fantastic! I'm looking to get a bigger cooler (I better since I just won a bunch of sticks on the debil site) and I'll be getting more beads real soon.

-Mark.

I've been using beads for quite a few years now. I don't bother with fancy hygros, I just use cheap analog ones because with beads, they never move unless I need to add water.

Great customer service too.

I placed my order online, and unfortunately it got lost.

I emailed them a couple of days later to see if it had shipped. They emailed me right back, refunded part of my order, and personally walked it to the post office right then.

Got it in a day or so.

:tu

I just ordered 2 pounds and a few bags to put them in late Friday night and had an email Saturday from Dave that they were shipped. I read a lengthy thread on them this morning that started in 2005 and a lot of questions got answered on that thread and solidified my decision to get heartfelt.

I ordered another pound and have them already. This is a stand up company that I would recommend to anyone.....:tu

i currently have about 6 pounds of heartfelt beads, the more the better. A pound and a half for each vino is perfect, recovery time is alot faster than with only one pound.

Grea service to Canada, I've placed two orders. The first was lost due to an error on my part, they shipped the replacement before they had the first order back in hand! Second order came a few days later. Great online vendor.

Ordered another pound of 65% a few minutes ago. Up until now I've only had a half pound of beads. Have 2 48 qt coolers, a 25 ct humidor and a 15 ct humidor. Split the original pound into two 1/4 lb "panty hose" bags. Keep them with my most expensive sticks. One in the cooler with the higher quality sticks, and in he 25 ct humidor with more higher quality sticks. But now, I have alot of higher quality sticks in both coolers and the 25ct humidor. So thought I'd put a half pound in each cooler and leave one of the 1/4 lb bags in the 25 ct. and break the other and divide it between the two coolers as well. Sounds confusing I know. I usually never actually sprayed the beads them selves, I keep a small Glad container with holes drilled in the lid in each with a block of floral foam. I usually spray it down every 2 weeks of so. Stays right around 67% RH.

Those pre-made containers are great. I was redoing my humidors recently with all the new additions and decided to dump all the bowls of beads and order the 65% bead containers from heartfelt. They fit where the foam humidifiers would have gone so no space is taken up by humidification anymore. Worth every penny.

I forgot to order a small 60 percent tube for my 20ct so I ordered that last week plus a bunch of accessories. I like to keep a small selection of cigars on the main floor so I don't always have to go to the den in the basement to get a stogie.

I opened my sponge type humidifiers and replaced the foam with beads, works great. Ive done this with three humidors, the humidifiers hold just the right amount of beads. :ss

Those pre-made containers are great. I was redoing my humidors recently with all the new additions and decided to dump all the bowls of beads and order the 65% bead containers from heartfelt. They fit where the foam humidifiers would have gone so no space is taken up by humidification anymore. Worth every penny.

I forgot to order a small 60 percent tube for my 20ct so I ordered that last week plus a bunch of accessories. I like to keep a small selection of cigars on the main floor so I don't always have to go to the den in the basement to get a stogie.

kinda curious, how do those tubes work? like how are you able to mist them, do you just open and end, pour some beads out, mist then shovel them all back in?

Back