How does one...

blackey73

Young Chimp
Get a cigar maker to produce a brand for their retail shop? I see just about every cigar reseller on the internet has their own brand. I'm not delusional enough to start another one, just curious. I'd imagine you'd have to order a huge supply of them to make it worth their while.

Depends on the manufacturer. I know that Argnease cigars will let you blend your own, and will keep them in stock to ship to your B&M when you want to buy them. I am sure that this would work the same for a retailer.

And, like all things, I am fairly certain it is all about the $$$

Not sure. But if you find out maybe you can start making "Club Stogie" cigars.

Could definitely be done. I know that CigarLive actually has their own line called LIVE cigars and I believe they are made by George A Rico.

I don't have the bank roll for this kind of project. But here is the contact info for Pepin's factory El Rey de los Habanos in any gorillas wanna get in touch and give it a shot.

El Rey de los Habanos, Inc.
1120 - 1124 SW 8th Street,
Miami Florida, 33130
Tel: 305.858.0001
Fax: 305.858.0005
email: info@elreydeloshabanos.com

I don't have the bank roll for this kind of project. But here is the contact info for Pepin's factory El Rey de los Habanos in any gorillas wanna get in touch and give it a shot.

El Rey de los Habanos, Inc.
1120 - 1124 SW 8th Street,
Miami Florida, 33130
Tel: 305.858.0001
Fax: 305.858.0005
email: info@elreydeloshabanos.com

I shot them an e-mail. Let's see if it gets us anywhere.

The LIVE cigars for CigarLive sucked ass. GR should have been embarassed about those.

Back