How to use this section.

pds

Enjoying today
Staff member
This section is user content supported. That means, if you know of a place in a particular city that is cigar friendly, add it! Please keep entries to public locations. While "Bubba" may let people smoke in his garage, I doubt we are all invited!

In the beginning, all entries will be moderator approved to assure consistency in the format. Please make all efforts to follow the format as closely as possible. There are example posts with the format shown to help with this.

Other than that, let's fill this section up so when we travel, we will know where we can stop, relax, and have a cigar.

Last edited:
Churchills - Boston Mass
Cigar Masters - Boston Mass
Tufts Tobacco - East Boston Mass
Gloucester St Cigar Shop - Boston Mass
Stanzi Cigari - Boston Mass ( North End)
Two Guys Smoke Shop - Salem New Hampshire

Great addition to the forum. An excellent resource when people are traveling on business trips and/or vacation.

Thanks... :tu

Well, I screwed the pooch. In my eagerness I posted several for Denver and they are not formatted to specs. The post is pending approval, so just delete it and I will do this again now that I HAVE READ THE STICKY!!!:D

I too posted too soon and the entry it not in correct format. I will try to do a correct one once I find the exact address and what not.

I tried to add 2 places that I know are cigar friendly, and they were not added to the list in my state. One was a tobacco shop that allows smoking, and the other is a very cigar friendly bar.

I'm not sure what I did wrong for them not to get posted.

I tried to add 2 places that I know are cigar friendly, and they were not added to the list in my state. One was a tobacco shop that allows smoking, and the other is a very cigar friendly bar.

I'm not sure what I did wrong for them not to get posted.
All new threads in this section must be approved by a moderator before they appear on the board. I can't find your posts, so my guess is that they didn't follow the guidelines (see the other stickies in this forum) and were deleted by another moderator. If that's the case, please feel free to resubmit the entires adhering to the aforementioned guidelines as closely as possible.

Croatan - Ok..I finally got 1 through..but not the other. Just for clarification, are cigar friendly bars that do not carry a humidor allowed?

Back