IRIS Stor-it-all Cargo box

Chuckie

Young Ape
So i was out at Sportsman's Warehouse looking for a gun cabinet and as always when you go looking for one particular item, you have to look at everything. I happened across the cooler display as I always like to see if there might be one begging to be a coolador. What I found was an "air-tight" storage box. It was an 81 quart model and the label said it was air-tight and water-tight. This got me to thinking would this work for cigar storage. My cooler is a 48 quart model and this thing hold almost twice that. I did look at the lid (not hinged but a separate piece) and there was a rubber/silicone strip all around the outside. It was only $25 and I thought it might do the trick.

I did not pick it up that day as I wanted to come home and look it up online and post the link here for you guys to see and get your opinion on. Sportsman's Warehouse does not have an online catalog so I was not able to find this item online. I basically gave up on it.

Yesterday, I was out at Gander Mountain and found a similar box but again, could not find it online.

Then as I am looking through the Sunday ads for items that I cannot live without, I see the Sportsman's Warehouse add and not the box is only $20.

I searched but could not come up with anything mentioning this particular box and was wondering if anyone has used one before or had other thoughts.

Thank you in advance for the opinions.

C'Mon, You know that this will make a ciller koolidor. ahahaha

You've already saved a few bucks by waiting..It'll cost you if you keep waiting..
This has all the fine things to store sticks.
Airtight...So open it now and again...
Sturdy...You can sit on it, smokin what's in it, while lookin at cool stuff
Need I say more????
Post a pic when you get it
Regards
Tom

Back