Kalamazoo - Red Arrow Cigar & Spirits

hk3

Alpha Buttcrack
Red Arrow Cigar & Spirits
6980 Stadium Drive
(suite 102 in Village Place)
Kalamazoo, MI 49009
269-544-1220

This is a brand new shop that opened recently. They have a huge selection of wine and around 500 different types of beer. (if I remember correctly) They have a good sized wall humidor with a great selection that will soon grow! My favorite part is the smoking lounge. They have a giant flat screen tv on the mantle above the fireplace, comfortable leather couches and seats, excellent ventilation, and a wonderful staff. If you ask they will put on a pot of coffee for you. Great place to herf!

Once I figure out the hours I will post them.

Last edited:
We should setup a HERF one weekend and get everyone in the area to meet up here..... Report back in if you live in the area!

I don't live there, but Michigan is my territory so I'll definitely be looking to contact them in the near future about carrying the Oliva line.

When are we going to all meet up for a big herf???? Lets make some plans!
Im going to be in Detroit this weekend.... Are you guys near Stixs or whatever it's called?

All right ladies and gentlemen... Let’s get some dates and times set! Kalamazoo isn't much more than an hour away. I'm game! Let's smoke, drink, and be merry!

Had a smoke there yesterday with My371 and Hk3...well, Hal didn't smoke, he just sat there. :r

Nice little lounge. Nicely ventilated. Not a large cigar selection but a decent variety and the prices are not bad.

I live within walking distance of the place. If only they would let you drink beer in the cigar lounge, I could get drunk, have a smoke, and stagger home! :D

Had a smoke there yesterday with My371 and Hk3...well, Hal didn't smoke, he just sat there. :r

Nice little lounge. Nicely ventilated. Not a large cigar selection but a decent variety and the prices are not bad.

I live within walking distance of the place. If only they would let you drink beer in the cigar lounge, I could get drunk, have a smoke, and stagger home! :D

Tell me about it! I would love to knock back a few bottles of wine there.... enjoy a smoke and pester Steve more than I usually do! "C'mon Steve, aren't you gonna smoke one with us today." Poor guy has a hard time working with me driving him up the wall all day!

He says they should be putting the chairs outside soon... I guess when the weather breaks.... We really need to setup a Saturday afternoon Herf there!

I stopped in last week and they are bringing in the Oliva line, should be there in about a week or so.

Back