Madison - Fitchburg Hemingway's Lounge

gvarsity

mr. mom
Fitchburg is a "suburb" of Madison that is not currently affected by the citywide smoking ban.

This place is a little hard to find. It is in a little mall in a detached building on one side of the parking lot. The sign was not obvious to me.

Inside a classic looking cigar bar. Long bar with plenty of top shelf liquor. Attractive wall of built in humidors on the other side. Open into a large square room with some decent sized tv's leather couches and some tables. Selection is ok but nothing special.

If you are traveling and don't have cigars with you I would stop on the way at the Tasting Room who have a much better selection. I brought my own and bought a drink. McCallen 18yr if I remember correctly. :) Very polite and friendly staff.

Welcomed the idea of an organized herf. If I can't make it to the MoB maybe I can bring the MoB to me. :D

Hemingway's Lounge
2960 Cahill Main
Fitchburg, WI 53711
(608) 663-4997

I talked with the bartender about the possibility of a MoB herf and she thought her manager would go for it. Although I believe the MoB believes that I am imaginary since I have yet to attend a MoB event.

Sounds like a plan. I will be home for the holidays maybe we could together for a smoke. There are a few others I know from WI that might be up for it.

When I get the dates I will be in town I will post a thread in the herf section. Maybe we can agree on a day to meet and get a few others.

Back