Mark's The Man

awsmith4

Chestbeating Pack Leader
Mark (n2adventure) @ Cigarmony is the man. I ordered something for my Father earlier today and had it shipped to his house. A few hours later I realized I hadn't asked for any kind of note to be in the box. I left a message for Mark and here's his reply:

Hi Albert,

Sorry I missed your call. Your order was already dropped off at the P.O. but I had included a note assuming that it was Father's Day Gift (I just guessed based on the no invoice and the same name).

I hope this helps and thanks again for the support, I greatly appreciate it.

Sincerely,

Mark Neff
CEO / President
Cigarmony LLC
Luxury Cigar Accessories & Apparel
www.Cigarmony.com

That is true customer service right there:tu:tu:tu

Yeah on a scale of 1-10 there is nice, great, and rocks. Then somewhere about 80 miles past Rocks there is Mark Neff!

heh...wouldn't it be nice if Mark knew things like our anniversaries...loved one's birthdays...etc etc..... Wait....maybe he does!!!

I just received my first order from Cigarmony based on great advice from the boys over at Dog Watch Radio and am very pleased. Great email communication and very good packaging.

I have one forgotten humidor being re-seasoned with a puck as I type and the digital hygrometers will come in very handy with my closet/humidor transformation.

Thanks Mark!

Mark is great! My Palio broke, I handed it to him at a herf and he dropped a replacement in the mail the next day...

If you really want to develope a "man crush" on Mark search for the dogwatch podcast he did.

Not only is Mark an outstanding retailer with exceptional customer serivce he is a great and knowledgable cigar smoker/collector with a envyable collection. A retailer that is so "invested" in the hobby is rare.

Wanted to post the link but I am tech challenged. Episode 164 #

Last edited:
Right on! I am just finishing their 100th podcast as I type so if his episode follows that one I will have it to look forward to! :tu

Back