My beloved pet need your prayers

sikk50

Sigh...
My 9 year old Rotwheiler Nikki has always had a bummed rear knee. But in the last few days her rear end has gotten worse to the point she can't get up off the hard wood floor. She is in immense pain but still trys to keep me happy. She has never growled at anyone. She is the sweetest dog one could ask for. Her dad was owned by Oscer DeLajoa the boxer. Tomorrow she is going to the vet, and I'm scared to death that she will have to be put down. My parents and I don't have a lot of expendable income right now so surgery would be almost entirely out of the question. Please, anyone who is a person of our Lord prey for Nikki. Thank you all for reading this.

I had a friend who had this exact same problem with his rotti. I'm not sure what kind of relationship he had with HIS vet, but the vet put the dog on painkillers and it really helped a lot. Its only going to cover up whats causing the pain but it took away a lot of discomfort. BUT...nowadays I'm not sure how easily vets will give you painkillers. This happend about 8 years ago, the vet gave him morphine! So maybe morphine is out but there might be a COX-2 inhibitor that could help. Celebrex or something along those lines.

I hope she gets better soon!! Post a pic of her if you get time!!

So maybe morphine is out but there might be a COX-2 inhibitor that could help. Celebrex or something along those lines.

I hope she gets better soon!! Post a pic of her if you get time!!

thats could br a good idea, you may need to down dose it a bit... i use this oneRELEVE

Here's a pic of Nikki. Shes at the vet having xrays taken of her tummy. Doc said it feels like its creating her much discomfort. Also checking her teeth he said it looks like one is infected. He's also taking blood. He said here legs always going to be bummed, but this seems like something more. We find out at 6 or so what her xrays say.
005.jpg

THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR THOUGHTS AND PREYERS!

Ok, so we just picked her up from a fun filled day of drugs and niddles at the vet. I guess the xrays showed that her intestins aren't in the right place, not twisted, just not normal. So she is on a special diet of chicken breasts and white rice as well as some pretty hard drugs. Thank you all for your prayers and I will of course keep all of you updated as we learn more about her condition.

Back