22 East Chicago Avenue, Suite 107
Naperville, Illinois 60540
(630) 428-2888

Hours
Monday - Friday 11:00 AM - 9:00 PM
Saturday 10:00 AM - 9:00 PM
Sunday 11:00 AM - 5:00 PM

http://www.bullandbear.us/

Smoking lounge...not affected by ban, but cigar taxes yes!

Last edited by a moderator:
Bull & Bear Tobbaconists
22 East Chicago Avenue, Suite 107
Naperville, Illinois 60540
(630) 428-2888

Hours
Monday - Friday 11:00 AM - 9:00 PM
Saturday 10:00 AM - 9:00 PM
Sunday 11:00 AM - 5:00 PM

http://www.bullandbear.us/

Smoking lounge...not affected by ban, but cigar taxes yes!

Been there many times. They have a nice little cigar lounge with comfy, cushy leather chairs. Very nice place.

You should say hi if you are in there next. I'm the asian guy on in there on my laptop 'doing work' in the lounging area.

I have YET to get over to Bull & Bear and I've been living 5 miles away for 2 years... I'm just afraid I'll spend all my money. :)

You should say hi if you are in there next. I'm the asian guy on in there on my laptop 'doing work' in the lounging area.

Will do. I grew-up in Naperville, but don't get back there very often anymore (though my father still lives there). :tu

I have YET to get over to Bull & Bear and I've been living 5 miles away for 2 years... I'm just afraid I'll spend all my money. :)

If you are there when I am, I'll gift you something delicious so you only have to spend SOME of your money.

Did I mention the eye candy around there is quite amazing in the evening.

Been there many times. They have a nice little cigar lounge with comfy, cushy leather chairs. Very nice place.

Ditto for the Bull and Bear in St. Charles. A great B&M with an excellent selection and a nice (albeit small) herfin area.

Ditto for the Bull and Bear in St. Charles. A great B&M with an excellent selection and a nice (albeit small) herfin area.

They use to be owned by the same person, but now the two shops are owned by seperate people.

Thanks for posting this... I plan to be in Naperville next Summer. Nice to know there is a good shop nearby. :ss

Have to give props to this place. Went there Saturday to pick up my blind pass box and meet Tchariya for a little mini-herf. This is a very nice shop. Huge selection, I was like a kid in a candy store!

Everyone in the place was very friendly and a good time was had hopefully by all.

Can't wait to make the drive again!

Have to give props to this place. Went there Saturday to pick up my blind pass box and meet Tchariya for a little mini-herf. This is a very nice shop. Huge selection, I was like a kid in a candy store!

Everyone in the place was very friendly and a good time was had hopefully by all.

Can't wait to make the drive again!

Awesome to meet up with you there! The crowd is crazy like that during the day Saturdays! Come again soon!

I will make it out there again sometime. Just have not been back to the 'ville in a while.

I'll also suggest this place, prices are OK, the staff is very friendly and helpful! Sadly I won't be dropping in too often anymore, I used to pick up a stick there and go stroll riverwalk with the wife.

BTW the Blue Louie right next to B&B makes EXCELLENT food, I especially love the blue-cheese burger. A fine burger, a fine cigar, a fine walk with a fine woman; was just about my perfect day. Oh well. The Blue Louie in Orland for some reason seems to suck.

Back