need help fast! im at walmartl

bigdog20

ChestBeater
i am looking at 2 coolers. a 28 qt coleman that feels as if it seeals well and a 48 qt igloo or rubbermaid that seal alright as they feel. what one should i get

You don't really have to buy a "cooler." The storage containers are quite a bit cheaper & will do the job just as well.

i am looking at 2 coolers. a 28 qt coleman that feels as if it seeals well and a 48 qt igloo or rubbermaid that seal alright as they feel. what one should i get
Do what I did, buy both of them and each one works great. Get your beads and you are in business!!:tu

I'm sure you've already decided on one or the other and already home figuring out how you're going to fill it up, but for other's looking for advice...

My advice on a cooler is always get a widest one front to back you can find. That way if you want to put trays for singles in it, you can stack the trays sideways on one end and still have a lot of room for boxes. The cedar trays are 12.5 inches wide and most coolers aren't that wide front to back. The marine coolers are usually wider and have the latches to help seal them.

Just my :2

You don't really have to buy a "cooler." The storage containers are quite a bit cheaper & will do the job just as well.

Do you use these? They are not even close to air tight so I dont see how they could maintain a constant Rh??? Please explain.

Back