North Tampa Area "Torres Cigars"

flat6nut

Young Chimp
Hey guys, new here but I wanted to jump right in and add this local to me B&M. I have only been there once (4th of July), but I had a very nice first impression. Well stocked selection, casual sitting area, and they even hand roll on the premices. I only bought a few cigars because I am still trying to figure out what I really enjoy smoking. I am going to lite one of the hand rolled sticks they did in a few. I will post back here along with pictures what I thought.

Here is the B&M info:
Torres Cigars
26246 Wesley Chapel Blvd.
813-973-1166

I was also told they have Herf's every last Thursday of the month.

Michael

This is what I left with. The one on the top is one of their in house hand rolled.

cig5.jpg

I bought 2 of the "in house" sticks. They were cheap. $3 I think. This is a picture of it burning.

cig6trash.jpg

Not a bad looking smoke, but thats where the good ends...at least for my tastes. Right after I took that picture I had to put it down. I gave it plenty of time to get going and get into its flavor....not enjoying it at all. I really hate to knock someone's house cigar, but for me it was really bad. Very stale and flavorless. My wife even said it "stinks"... and she has loved the second hand smell of others I have smoked.

Back