Oliva Serie V Maduro

BengalMan

Evolving Lead Gorilla
I just wanted to give everyone an update, the Serie V maduro will be released in limited quantities nationwide starting around Oct. 15th. They will begin to see stores a few days later. They will be in 10 count boxes and torpedo size only. I do not know when the next release will be, if there even will be one. So all you Serie V fans, keep your eyes peeled in a few weeks!! :ss

Here is a little something for you to drool over:

IMG00194.jpg

Just a little more info on the cigar as far as how it smokes. It is definitely a full bodied cigar. More in your face than the regular serie V. It has a great amount of spice. If there was ever a cigar you should smoke after a steak dinner, this is it. By no means should you wake up in the morning and light this bad boy. I hope you all enjoy it as much as we have!!

Ahhh! :mad: What are you trying to do to me? I already have this date marked on my calendar.. what more do you want, man!?

My Oliva rep just confirmed a 15 box shipment headed my way when they are released. He said it smoked VERY full bodied, maybe in the range of the Oliva El Cobre. I'm anxious to see what the price point will be. Ian?? Any ideas on pricing?

My Oliva rep just confirmed a 15 box shipment headed my way when they are released. He said it smoked VERY full bodied, maybe in the range of the Oliva El Cobre. I'm anxious to see what the price point will be. Ian?? Any ideas on pricing?

From what I heard the price will be set at $8.00 a stick.

Bengal you sir are an arsehole wanker. I'll have to talk with Jeff to see if he can grab me a box.

;)

Last edited:
Back