Orland Park - Belicoso Cigar Lounge

jaycarla

Resident Oliva Whore
Belicoso Cigar Lounge
15443 94th Ave
Orland Park, IL 60462
(708) 226-9060

Great lounge with a HUGE selection. All the big boys are there, OpusX, God of Fire, Padron, and Davidoff.

Very well organized and a very clean and relaxing environment.

Last edited by a moderator:
My Dad works in Orland, I will have to check it out next time I go have lunch with him. East or West of LaGrange Road?

Peter is right. LaGrange is 96th avenue, and 94th avenue is the next major street east of LaGrange. Essentially, this is probably just south of Orland Square Mall on 94th Ave (probably near the mini-mall that has the Mario Tricocci in it - don't ask). My wife is from Tinley Park and her parents still live there so I know the area pretty well. Good to know that there is a cigar lounge out there...I sometimes enjoy a nice cigar with my father-in-law.

Peter is right. LaGrange is 96th avenue, and 94th avenue is the next major street east of LaGrange. Essentially, this is probably just south of Orland Square Mall on 94th Ave (probably near the mini-mall that has the Mario Tricocci in it - don't ask). My wife is from Tinley Park and her parents still live there so I know the area pretty well. Good to know that there is a cigar lounge out there...I sometimes enjoy a nice cigar with my father-in-law.

Cool.....you drive, I'll bring the cigars. :)

LOL! Probably not. Either way, I'll be in bed in 15 minutes anyway! I could really go for a cigar, though...

Meet you in your room. We can tell Carrie I had a nightmare and have to smoke in bed with y'all. ;) :r

This place is over priced. His second store at 199th and LaGrange is also over priced. If you want high quality smokes that are fairly priced, go to Will County Tobacco located at 191st and LaGrange next to BP. It is small on the outside and ugly inside, but great smokes at great prices. If you are an everyday smoker. It is a must see. Tell Eddie CigarMonkey sent you and recieve a free cigar!

http://cigarmonkey.com/2006/09/13/will-county-tobacco--illinois.aspx

This is the only B&M I ever got an Opus X from. I asked and they had 4 hidden somewhere, they even gave me the cigar box it came in for free, for taking the last cigars. I really have to find time to go up there again. I'm in Indiana so it's a bit of a drive. Best selection I've ever seen though.

My Dad works in Orland, I will have to check it out next time I go have lunch with him. East or West of LaGrange Road?

Just east of LaGrange road. The place is located on the east side of 94th avenue next store to Mario Tracosie hair saloon.

Steve

I've never been and I get out that way quite often my inlaws live in Beverly. I missed when Don Pepin was there for a little tasting over the summer.

This place is great. If anyone ever wants to meet out there on a weekend for a smoke, I'll join you. I live in the city and can get out there in 25 minutes non-rush times. Great humidor, good espresso, flat screens and comfy chairs. They're pretty darn good folks too.

As for the prices, they're not too bad.. msrp from what I can tell.

This place is great. If anyone ever wants to meet out there on a weekend for a smoke, I'll join you. I live in the city and can get out there in 25 minutes non-rush times. Great humidor, good espresso, flat screens and comfy chairs. They're pretty darn good folks too.

As for the prices, they're not too bad.. msrp from what I can tell.

My Dad works out in Orland, next time I am taking him to dinner after work on a Saturday or Sunday, I will PM you and we can have a smoke before he gets off work.

I'm headed here today. I love the place even more so now that you basically can't smoke anywhere else in illinois.

I'm headed here today. I love the place even more so now that you basically can't smoke anywhere else in illinois.

Come smoke with me at Bull and Bear in downtown Naperville!!!!

Belicoso is too uppity for me. I prefer relaxing in an environment where I can BS and not be throwing around $$ figures or bragging about cars/houses/mistresses.

Great humidor and furniture though! lots of $$$$ put into this place.

Come smoke with me at Bull and Bear in downtown Naperville!!!!

Belicoso is too uppity for me. I prefer relaxing in an environment where I can BS and not be throwing around $$ figures or bragging about cars/houses/mistresses.

Great humidor and furniture though! lots of $$$$ put into this place.

Sorry didn't see this till today and I beleive I wasn't too far from there yesterday while I was at Papadeaux's. I never really pay attention to what people are saying in the place I just go there because it has a good selection and is comfy. Just hang out with friends and relax there it definitly isn't where I do most of my purchasing. I may have to check out that bull and bear place I've never heard of it. BTW belicosos is having some RP event March 28th I believe I think I may stop in there that day. I like the decades and just picked up a box each of the vintage 90 and 92's

Back