Orlando - Corona Cigar Co.

floydpink

cigar school graduate
Corona Cigar Company
7792 W. Sand Lake Road
Orlando, FL 32819
1-888-70-CIGAR

www.coronacigar.com

Largest cigar store in the world, or at least that's what they claim. Huge selection of cigars and accessories. Cigar bar serving wine and beer with great selection of domestic and imported beers and vintage ports. Limited menu for food. Lively crowd most nights, especially weekends.

Last edited by a moderator:
yeah very sweet place all brother could find the wild to mild in there they also have a al calpones vault in there with some very rare stuff

Was there last Saturday for the Oliva event, first time at the Orlando one.

There is also one in Heathrow/Lake Mary that is great. Little smaller, but I couldn't really tell, must be back room space.

A must stop every time I'm in Orlando... What a wonderful place... why can't they have these on every street corner of every city?

Just found out the newest location is due to open in downtown Orlando and will be 5000 square feet with a full bar.

Corona Cigar Company
7792 W. Sand Lake Road
Orlando, FL 32819
1-888-70-CIGAR

www.coronacigar.com

Largest cigar store in the world, or at least that's what they claim. Huge selection of cigars and accessories. Cigar bar serving wine and beer with great selection of domestic and imported beers and vintage ports. Limited menu for food. Lively crowd most nights, especially weekends.

Myself my father and snkbyt (alex) (looking for floydpink) will be there tomorrow around 10-11am for breakfast and this cuban sandwich he keeps telling me about (it better be good) if any1wants to join let us to know ta look out for you or just show up.:chk I need to get somemore smokes my father done smoked all of his I gave him (15) and he's now smoking mine:mad: hope there prices are ok. C U there tomorrow Alex.

Myself my father and snkbyt (alex) (looking for floydpink) will be there tomorrow around 10-11am for breakfast and this cuban sandwich he keeps telling me about (it better be good) if any1wants to join let us to know ta look out for you or just show up.:chk I need to get somemore smokes my father done smoked all of his I gave him (15) and he's now smoking mine:mad: hope there prices are ok. C U there tomorrow Alex.

tomorrow it is........:ss

In the morning?

Best I could do is swing by on my lunch break around 12 noon.

Ok prices, HUGE selection.

I am on my way there on my lunch and will be there around noon.

I think you have my cel number and if you want, give me a ring before 11:30 and I will give you a choice of some of my smokes that you definitely won't find at Corona, just not sure what you like and if you'll definitely be there when I am.

Back