Padilla limitado 2006 and burn issues...

stfoley

ChestBeater
Does anyone else have this problem?

I love this cigar, but I have to touch it up with the lighter repeatedly due to massively uneven burns.

Or are these cigars just very tempermental to air circulation....I do use a fan when at my desk to keep the smoke out of my face.

Is this the obsidian? If it is, I find they need a lot of rest time then they smoke great. Mine are about 6 months old and are awesome now no more burn problems.

Is this the obsidian? If it is, I find they need a lot of rest time then they smoke great. Mine are about 6 months old and are awesome now no more burn problems.

I'm really not sure what they are, I keep getting them in CI's samplers. It's a torpedo, and the wrapper is practically jet black.

And as far as the fan, I had a Hoyo De Monterrey Excalibur that was smaller RG but longer last night with it on...and zero burn issues. It's not like I'm in a wind tunnel, this is a small 3" desk fan that's about 5 feet back.

That would be the obsidian. Let them rest for as long as you can stand. The burn issues will disappear and they are much better.

Yep, I've burned through many a bundle of the Padilla Obsidians.
They need to rest for several months (3 at least, 6 is better) at 64-67 percent relative humidity. No more problems!:)

Thanks folks, now I know.

Yep, they were sitting in the humi for about a month...so I'll give it a while.

Back