Palm Harbor (Clearwater) - MJM Fine Cigars

barbourjay

random cigar bum
This is another shop you will never see unless someone either tells you about it or you just happen to see it. The very first thing you will notice about this store is that there is no walk in humidor. The entire store is temperature and humidity regulated. An entire wall of smokes awaits you to your left. I found this store because i'm not just a fuente lover but also a padron lover. This store almost always has the maduro and natural of each in stock and at very reasonable prices. Their selection is very wide and they also have a more than a few collector sets and specialty rolls. They also have their own house blend but i've never personally tried it. click http://www.mjmfinecigars.com/cigars.htm for more of their selection.

31816 US 19 North in Palm Harbor

STORE HOURS
Monday - Thursday: 10:30AM - 7:00PM
Friday & Saturday: 10:30AM - 8:00PM
Sunday: CLOSED

They also have special tasting events. An oliva event is happening on the 30th for the serie V.

well that's two shop i frequent. There are a few others but these two pretty much cover everything i like.

Last edited by a moderator:
The house blend - Dona Maria is very good. Should be it's rolled by Oliva.
Price is very reasonable as well....about $3.50 per stick.

Monthly events featuring some of the big names too!

I went to this store this morning. I like their stuff and selection, but one of my pet peeves is that they are always trying to sell me their in house made stuff. I prefer blue smoke. I can have a beer or a glass of wine, and chill out.

I love this place have felt no pressure on buying a stick (like most B&M's). Mike (the owner) is a great guy and will help you out. He is very easy going and very knowledgeable!!

Jon:ss

Back