Phoenixville - Cigar Cigars

Ozone89

ChestBeater
Cigar Cigars
271 Schuylkill Road
Phoenixville, PA 19460
(484) 927-4062

This place just opened up in November 2007, and I just went there to check it out the other day. All I have to say is, this is the BIGGEST walk-in Humidor I have ever seen in my life! The owner has 3 other locations, and the newest one being in Reading Pa.

The owner told me they have the BIGGESt walk-in humidors in the state, and since I experienced it..I am taking his word for it.

Their prices are very competitive on the singles..I didn't check out the box prices.

I also never tried a house blend before, and the owner told me to try their own house blend, and I have to admit, that it was pretty darn good!! So good, I went back the next day to buy me a bundle.

They have a small lounge to sit down and enjoy a smoke.

Here is their web page(no internet orders).

http://www.rebelvalley.com/

Last edited by a moderator:
I also forgot to add..this place has a HUGE selection of cigars! I would almost go out on a limb, and say they have just as many cigars on hand as CI does, if not more.

If you're in the area..check this place out. If you have any questions on this location, feel free to pm me.

I don't tkink so! biggest humi in the state no way, but this is a very nice smoke shop with quality home rolled cigars in the shop.

Back