Pinar Del Rio Oscuro Torpedos

joey469

Young Chimp
Origin: Dominican
Length: 6.5
Ring Gauge: 52
Wrapper: Habano Oscuro
Filler: Nicaragua/Dominican

wanted to try something that i havent heard a lot about . So i place an order with new havana cigars during the middle of the week. i got them thursday and i had to try one. I lite it up and away we gooooo, WOw this cigar is good . The flavors just keep getting better and better all the way down.. Had a nice draw and even burn. Didnt have to worry about the the burn at all on this. I would put this at about meduim to full body cigar. After smokey this i wanted to try a few more just to be sure.

Well saturday moring and i'm heading out to meet some friends for breakfest . So i bring one with me to smoke on teh way how. Now i was out with my friends for a while and the cigar was in the car for awhile and it was cold out. As soon as we left i went to the car to light up. Again a great smoke . thou i did have some uneven burn and the cigar would go out kinda fast. I thou it was do to teh cold weather .

WEll i just got done smokeing another one this moring and wow just as good as the first one. I put this cigar up there with ashton vsg, Illusione cg4 and oliva o as my fav so far. If the other 2 taste as good i will be getting a box and tryig some of the other,

clear1x1.gif
I

Back