Bloom Cigar Company
54 South 12th Street
Pittsburgh, PA15203
1-800-373-5681

Hours:
Mon.-Fri.: 9:30-6:00
Sat.: 12-6:00
Sun.: you kidding?

Located in Pittsburgh's South Side District, Bloom's is a very laid back and eccentric place to enjoy a cigar. These old guys have been around forever - and it shows. They really know their smokes. You will always find locals just lounging around, reading a few "adult" magazines, enjoying a fine cigar while watching a game and talking.

Check out the web site - the joint is not fancy, but it is a very relaxing place.

If you are in town on Saturday, check out Cigar Camp - Noon until 6. There are usually food and drinks laid out to "graze" on while you smoke.

You may find a more fancy place, but you won't find a better smoker friendly atmosphere in town.

I was in SOuthSide Thursday night at my favorite brew and wing place FatHeads and trid to find this place, of corse it was late and they were closed

I was in SOuthSide Thursday night at my favorite brew and wing place FatHeads and trid to find this place, of corse it was late and they were closed

MMM fatheads...if you're ever towards Oakland try Sharp Edge Beer Emporium...the pizza is so good and they have an incredible beer selection :ss

Bloom is an awesome spot. I stopped in there on my last trip to Pitt last month and picked up some recommended Tatuaje's & La Gloria Cubana Series R. I'll definitely go back to this unique spot with a huge long humidor with bras hanging from the ceiling. Must help with the humidity. :ss

Fat Heads is fantastic. There's not too many bars that have IPA's, let alone 5 or 6 on tap and usually one on the cask. Their food is good too. Everything from the killer chicken to the cool colossal club.

Back