Pre Embargo from CI?

Todd W

Pepin Hoe
Anybody biting on the new advertisement at CI for pre-embargos from Camacho? What's the deal with these -- they fashion a cigar in the same vein as what would have been done in 1962? They do look tasty.

:pu

All these "Pre-Embargo" cigars make my head spin. Do a search for Pinar and see what I mean. A sh*tload of tobacco was found in a guy's basement? :confused: I wouldn't smoke that even if it was true.

That being said, hopefully you enjoy this one.

:pu

All these "Pre-Embargo" cigars make my head spin. Do a search for Pinar and see what I mean. A sh*tload of tobacco was found in a guy's basement? :confused: I wouldn't smoke that even if it was true.

That being said, hopefully you enjoy this one.

:tpd: I mean, how much "pre-embargo" tobacco can there be :confused:

Those taste like dog s&!t. The pre-embargo tobaccoo is just a gimmic to get you to buy their crappy cigars. Most of these say that they contain some pre embargo tobacco wich translates to a couple shreads of floor sweepings that were found in a corner or under a rug somewhere. if the old tobacco was any good, it would have been rolled into cigars a long time ago and not left behind.
IMHO of course!

those taste like dog s&!t. The pre-embargo tobaccoo is just a gimmic to get you to buy their crappy cigars. Most of these say that they contain some pre embargo tobacco wich translates to a couple shreads of floor sweepings that were found in a corner or under a rug somewhere. If the old tobacco was any good, it would have been rolled into cigars a long time ago and not left behind.
Imho of course!

It's just hype!!!!!

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Just ask yourself; If they were really pre-embargo, would they really be selling them on CI?

Doesn't Camacho claim to use "pre-embargo" baccy in the Liberty's? Besides Camacho and Pinar, Finck claims to use it in their Havana Blend as well.

Cigar marketing at its absolute best trying to convince us what we are missing in our lives -- Pre Embargo Tobacco. What's next, Castros unsmoked cigars that are in his private humidor in Havana?

Back