Ring Gauge Guide

txdyna65

Boli Puto
Not sure if this is the place to post this, if not...sorry in advance.

Ive seen somewhere on the net a Ring Gauge guide that you could print out....like a template....A B&M I went into the other day had one but wouldnt give it up....does anyone know where I can get one of these?

Just printed one out yesterday and damned if I cant find it to see where I got it. Sorry Bro. I'll keep looking.

Ive seen somewhere on the net a Ring Gauge guide that you could print out....like a template....A B&M I went into the other day had one but wouldnt give it up....does anyone know where I can get one of these?

If you are ever in San Antonio. We have a few at the shop made by CA.

I will give you one.

Mike M.

www.cigar-sa.com

If you get the Cigars International Catalog, there is a Guide in there. Its in the mail order pullout (inside the flap where the small cigars are found)

If you are interested, I found and bought one of these journals for $6.95. It has a Ring Gage Guide in it...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&item=320301265552

It is for sale on eBay... Good Luck

Back