Saratoga - The Wine Bar of Saratoga

ResIpsa

An Original Latino
The Wine Bar of Saratoga
417 Broadway
Saratoga Springs, New York
(518) 584-8777

http://www.thewinebarofsaratoga.com/story.html

The Wine Bar has grown from a 40-seat bar with light fare to a two-level establishment, with light plates, entrees, a selection of gourmet cheeses and house-made desserts. During the summer months, the patio is open- a great spot to people watch while sipping wine. Has it's own enclosed, seperately ventilated cigar room to sit and relax in, rest of the bar is non-smoking by statute:

int3.jpg

int4.jpg

I saw that place the other day while walking Broadway. I personally stayed away from it just becuase it looked a little high class and "Saratoga" for me. But there was another smoke shop just off Broadway that I didn't catch the name of. Looked more like my kinda place

I plan on going to this place at some point in the near future. Not sure when, probably within the next one to two weeks.. Is this a suit/tie kind of place?

I was in Saratoga Springs this winter break with some friends visiting one of their realitives. Stopped at one of the local cigar shops, Park Lane Tobacconist, and picked up some fine stogies for my friends and myself and was directed to the Wine Bar to smoke. Wonderful spot. I was the only member of our group over 21 but they didn't mind us drinking Coca-Cola and smoking our cigars, though we made sure to leave a hefty tip for their trouble.

Even after visiting New York City, The Wine Bar of Saratoga and their cigar lounge was the highlight of my trip. I would definately recommend stopping in if you are in the area.

Back