(480) 603-0370

Hours:
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
Monday through Wednesday 4PM - 11PM
Thursday through Saturday 4PM - 2AM
Closed Sundays for private parties
[/FONT]

http://www.azeats.com/barcelona/

Cigar smoking is restricted to the outdoor porch area. Barcelona Restaurant is an eclectic dining and entertainment experience. Seating for 787 and an intimate private dining venue, Barcelona Restaurant has Old World Cuisine with New World Flavors paired with world class entertainment.

Last edited:
On a side note about this place...I was not admitted in because i was wearing a kilt...but the rest of you should be fine :D

sucks for smoking Cigars. If I want to go outside ill go in my backyard and drink beers I paid 50 cents for, not $5 each.

Barcelona is good for dinner though!

sucks for smoking Cigars. If I want to go outside ill go in my backyard and drink beers I paid 50 cents for, not $5 each.

Barcelona is good for dinner though!

If you have the kind of scenery in your backyard that they have there invite me over. Lots of nice looking ladies around.

i finally made in!! I wore dockers instead of the kilt... The drinks were a bit more spendy than i am used to but otherwise a great experience. Lots of lovely ladies:) and then there were the lovely ladies:) comfy lounges and such and not one comment about my cohiba... Several cigar smokers there too. I give barcelona a good solid 8.5 overall

Back