Serious Cigars and Hurricane Ike

BeagleOne

Evolving Lead Gorilla
I got word today from a BOTL that was visiting DFW due to Hurricane Ike. He is a regular at Serious Cigar and told me that the store itself took a lot of damage, along with the new wine shop adjacent to the shop (both of which Ron owns). From his description, the roof literally was peeled off. Serious was my favorite stop every time I went down to Houston and I try to make it down every year for the party in January. I hope the best for Ron, his family and all of the employees & B/SOTL that frequent the shop.

I got word today from a BOTL that was visiting DFW due to Hurricane Ike. He is a regular at Serious Cigar and told me that the store itself took a lot of damage, along with the new wine shop adjacent to the shop (both of which Ron owns). From his description, the roof literally was peeled off. Serious was my favorite stop every time I went down to Houston and I try to make it down every year for the party in January. I hope the best for Ron, his family and all of the employees & B/SOTL that frequent the shop.

Sorry to hear that. Serious Cigars is one of my favorite vendors.

He has an update on his web site.

"Well, Things could have been better. We are out of power at all locations. Our main location where we do our shipping from was about 90% destroyed. The roof was peeled off during the storm as caused rain to enter the entire business.

We will not be able to ship orders for several days. Most orders that were in by 2:00PM Thursday were shipped as usual and you should not have problems. We will be contacting all customers with orders over the next few days with an update on your particular order. We will be back up and running (limping) within a few days. I will keep you up to date via this website.

We truly appreciate your business and will do our best to continue serving you in the same way we have for years. Please be patient with us during this time. We will need your continued support to survive this catastrophe.

Ron Lesseraux and your friends at SeriousCigars.com"

Tony,
Hope all are OK in the area.
I called James and was going to call you and got tied up.
Sorry to hear about the shop getting hit.

Back