So how many So. CA BOTL are there?

INTREPER

Newbie in the jungle
I thought this would be a fun idea to put a list together of fellow Gorillas in your area. This way finding a local brother for a smoke or "HERF" will be easy :tu Post your name or screen name if you'd like, where abouts, etc. Copy the list and let's keep it going :mn

I'll start:
- John R., f/Irvine. I'm usually in Murrieta sometimes during the week for work. Also Norwalk on some weekend's to visit the Parental Units :D

I'm Joe and I'm from the Riverside area (Nuevo). Just bought a house in Perris, which is in the same area.

I also go to school twice a week in San Bernardino.

I thought this would be a fun idea to put a list together of fellow Gorillas in your area. This way finding a local brother for a smoke or "HERF" will be easy :tu Post your name or screen name if you'd like, where abouts, etc. Copy the list and let's keep it going :mn

I'll start:
- John R., f/Irvine. I'm usually in Murrieta sometimes during the week for work. Also Norwalk on some weekend's to visit the Parental Units :D

- Brian A., f/Costa Mesa. I work in Irvine so I'm pretty much there all the time.:tu

Los Angeles here, I can be found at Starbucks though I'm going to check out Havanna in Alhambra. Anyone interested in joining up there sometime?

INTREPER--John R., f/Irvine. I'm usually in Murrieta during the week for work.

Shabalula--I'm Joe and I'm from the Riverside area (Nuevo).

wcktalvrg--Brian A., f/Costa Mesa. I work in Irvine so I'm pretty much there all the time.

raralith--Joseph H--Los Angeles here---

Savor the Stick--Kevin J. from Murrieta, CA born and raised in southern California. been working and living out here in the desert for the last 5 years.:tu

Last edited:
Hello, I'm Joseph (and Jenny) in Cypress, Orange County, CA...

I love the idea of this list, but could we please, please define SOCAL???

If no one else will, I will offer to compile a list from this thread of people/cs names/real names and divide them into NORTH Orange county, CENTRAL Orange county, SOUTH Orange County, Inland Empire, San Diego/Temecula, etc....

As all of us that live in the LA/OC area know, traffic makes going from North to South to Inland areas of SoCal, more than just a drive down the street!

Stomp'N'Rock,

Joseph

Hello, I'm Joseph (and Jenny) in Cypress, Orange County, CA...

I love the idea of this list, but could we please, please define SOCAL???

If no one else will, I will offer to compile a list from this thread of people/cs names/real names and divide them into NORTH Orange county, CENTRAL Orange county, SOUTH Orange County, Inland Empire, San Diego/Temecula, etc....

As all of us that live in the LA/OC area know, traffic makes going from North to South to Inland areas of SoCal, more than just a drive down the street!

Stomp'N'Rock,

Joseph

Gonzo, that's a great idea!
List is looking good so far folks! Let's keep it rolling so we can put a HERF together sometime soon :D

Gary from Hemet. At least until the middle of November then I head to Alabama. Be back in Hemet sometime in April or May.

Southern California Herf Crew

wcktalvrg--Brian A., f/Costa Mesa. I work in Irvine so I'm pretty much there all the time.
raralith--Joseph H--Los Angeles---
Savor the Stick--Kevin J. from Murrieta, CA born and raised in southern California.
gonzo--I'm Joseph (and Jenny) in Cypress, Orange County, CA
cenookie--Claude, I live in La Verne, work in Monrovia
OCjoe --Southern, Orange County—Joe???
poker--Kelly (the mean ol mod) from Gardena
Moosie--Eric Checking in from Torrance
gary106334--Gary from Hemet

sikk50--Andrew, from Ojai

This is looking good! :tu:tu:tu

STS:ss

Last edited:
theres usually a herf here at my place once a month or so. Theres 20+ guys that are not frequent posters here that attend most times.

Savor the Stick--Kevin J. from Murrieta, CA born and raised in southern California.

This is looking good! :tu:tu:tu

STS:ss

Thanks for keeping the list organized Kevin! :cb

Thanks for keeping the list organized Kevin! :cb

Southern California Herf Crew

Moosie--Eric Checking in from Torrance
gary106334--Gary from Hemet
sikk50--Andrew, from Ojai
King1of3 - Rob checking in from Highland - Inland Empire
pro2625--My name is Tom and I live in Anaheim. I work in Brea M-F

:tu

Last edited:
Back