St. Paul - Golden Leaf

Slim07

Newbie in the jungle
Golden Leaf on W. 7th
277 7th Street West
St. Paul, MN 55102

651-528-8676

I went in on friday 3-21-2008 bought a cigar, sat and smoked it for a while. It is open and I heard an opening event may happen will happen
with in two weeks. About April 4 call them for details.

It looks like the first event will be Perdomo on friday the 4 of april
from 5:00 to 9:00:ss

I have to say there will probably not be live music due to legal horsesh*t. i.e. smoking ban stuff but who knows they're working on it.

Just an FYI - there is some sort of kids concert at the Xcel this Friday (Doodlebops or some such), so you might have to fight moms in minivans to find parking

Just an FYI - there is some sort of kids concert at the Xcel this Friday (Doodlebops or some such), so you might have to fight moms in minivans to find parking

The concert is from 3:00pm to 6:30 pm. So I will get there at 7:00 and still have 2 hours of the perdomo event left and Golden leaf is open till
10:00pm thanks for the heads up.

If you find parking a bit of an issue, I would suggest parking in the DQ lot across the street and purchasing a beverage, making you a DQ patron, and allowing you to park there without any worries. :)

Definitely like their lounge area w/ the TV. And the view can be nice at times. ;)

I stopped in this weekend, and I love the new store, very spacious. Word from Tim is that the local pipe club may have their meeting there in July(I believe the 22nd), and they will have Savinelli showing up, for those that are interested in that sort of thing. :D

Ashton event tonight 7/29 from 5-9P.m with live cuban music. Not sure if I'll be able to make it but it should be fun.

Ashton event tonight 7/29 from 5-9P.m with live cuban music. Not sure if I'll be able to make it but it should be fun.

Thanks for the news, I will try to come but the GF has me by the nuts tomorrow. I signed up for their e-mail address system there but have yet to get an e-mail from them, is there something I can do to rectify this?

there's been problems with the e-mail system lately I know that much sorry, other wise just keep checking the doings section of the webpage www.goldenleafsmokeshop.com. as to the other problem the ashton event is going on at the minneapolis store tomorrow for those of us who can't make it tonight.:chk

Back