Stamford - Connecticut Cigar Company

TMoneYNYY

Oreo Cookie Blues
I drove by this place in downtown Stamford (lower Fairfield County), and it seems like a classy establishment. The management were very friendly, and they've got a hand-roller on the premises rolling (I'm assuming) custom blends.

http://www.ctcigarco.com/

Connecticut Cigar Company, LLC
43 Bank Street, Stamford CT 06901
1 203 425 9668
Monday: 5PM - 11 PM
Tuesday - Saturday: 11AM - 11 PM
Sunday - By reservation only.

I drove by this place in downtown Stamford (lower Fairfield County), and it seems like a classy establishment. The management were very friendly, and they've got a hand-roller on the premises rolling (I'm assuming) custom blends.

http://www.ctcigarco.com/

Connecticut Cigar Company, LLC
43 Bank Street, Stamford CT 06901
1 203 425 9668
Monday: 5PM - 11 PM
Tuesday - Saturday: 11AM - 11 PM
Sunday - By reservation only.

I am a 58 year old Stamford native now living in Norwalk.
I went with three of my buddies to their Superbowl party.
They advertised in the Stamford Advocate but I think we were the only paying customers there.
The cigar roller turned out some excellent sticks that were obiously made with top notch tobacco.
They were supposed to give away prizes, a free membership & a box of cigars of your choice but never did. We felt so sorry for them as they obviously took a big hit on the party (nice buffet w/ free beer & wine) that we didn't mention it to them.
I hope they make it but I am dubious.
They are charging a lot of money for membership ($1,800.00 I think) & they are putting more empasis on thier in house rolled cigars, which are also pricey, rather than well known brands.
If it was my joint I'd open it up to the general public. That's a great location to have a relaxing smoke when you're downtown eating or drinking.

I am a 58 year old Stamford native now living in Norwalk.
I went with three of my buddies to their Superbowl party.
They advertised in the Stamford Advocate but I think we were the only paying customers there.
The cigar roller turned out some excellent sticks that were obiously made with top notch tobacco.
They were supposed to give away prizes, a free membership & a box of cigars of your choice but never did. We felt so sorry for them as they obviously took a big hit on the party (nice buffet w/ free beer & wine) that we didn't mention it to them.
I hope they make it but I am dubious.
They are charging a lot of money for membership ($1,800.00 I think) & they are putting more empasis on thier in house rolled cigars, which are also pricey, rather than well known brands.
If it was my joint I'd open it up to the general public. That's a great location to have a relaxing smoke when you're downtown eating or drinking.

I'm sorry to hear about this... I do know of the high membership fee, but when I was there, the house-rolled cigars were very affordable. On top of that, it was buy 3 get one free... I wonder if they discontinued that?

Back