Stopped at Target to get milk and bought a Vinotemp

GarlicBreath

Young Ape
---> $139.98 Vinotemp 28-Bottle
iyl7o9.jpg

LOL, that Vinotemp company must be making 90% or more of their income from cigar smokers :r And I bet if someone told the company execs their products were mainly being used for a humidor rather than wine storage they'd be in complete disbelief and refuse to believe it :D

Rev.

$140 is the clearance price? I was debating to purchase one today, but don't want to waste the gas to go and check for inventory :hn

What is the Model# or SKU#? I would rather call to check for availability and price. :tu

Congrats on the nice humi =)

LOL, that Vinotemp company must be making 90% or more of their income from cigar smokers :r And I bet if someone told the company execs their products were mainly being used for a humidor rather than wine storage they'd be in complete disbelief and refuse to believe it :D

Rev.

I'd bet if somebody showed all the photos of the Vinos filled with cigars, they might change their focus to cigar smokers.

I'd bet if somebody showed all the photos of the Vinos filled with cigars, they might change their focus to cigar smokers.

What a great point!!

They do look awfully classy and nice with the set-ups some of us have such as drawers, shelves, drop-ins, etc.

What a great point!!

They do look awfully classy and nice with the set-ups some of us have such as drawers, shelves, drop-ins, etc.

Just imagine a factory made Vino pimped out with a spanish cedar interior, pull out trays, fans, and an accurate digital hygrometer. I'm pretty sure they would sell like hot cakes.

Back