Tacoma - Thunderbird Trading Post

jaycarla

Resident Oliva Whore
Thunderbird Trading Post
7121 Waller Rd E
Tacoma WA 98443
253-531-9595

Great selection. No Padron's though. Plenty of seats, 3 TV's, Card table, Food, and a bar. Very good prices, on Tribal land so get to skip the nutty Washington State taxes.

Not much of a website, but link is below:

http://thunderbirdtrading.com/web/cigar.htm

Last edited by a moderator:
I have been here a few times.

Great people, large selection, good prices and even better prices if you have a membership. I'm thinking about joining:tu

I have been here a few times.

Great people, large selection, good prices and even better prices if you have a membership. I'm thinking about joining:tu

Yip. $50 gets you 10% off and double discount on Tuesdays. Free cigar and drink on your birthday, AND when you first join you get hooked up with free smokes. I got $30 of cigars free that I picked out.

Makes no sense to not sign up if you are going to go there even occasionally. With the free smokes and the discount I got on my next two trips there I already got my $50 back.

Yip. $50 gets you 10% off and double discount on Tuesdays. Free cigar and drink on your birthday, AND when you first join you get hooked up with free smokes. I got $30 of cigars free that I picked out.

Makes no sense to not sign up if you are going to go there even occasionally. With the free smokes and the discount I got on my next two trips there I already got my $50 back.
Is that $50 a year? Sounds like something I could spare for cheaper cigars...

I will check them out on May 10th. Will have to pay that darn 3 dollar toll for the bridge. I will not go around this time. Seeing it is in Tacoma. Man I try and not cross that bridge. T.N.B. I would rather pay 6+ to take ferry when I go to Everett or north. I have seen that HWY backed up coming home all the way down to Purdy.

James.

Back