Tulsa - The Cigar Box

kalvinchris

ChestBeater
The Cigar Box
[SIZE=-1]500 Riverwalk Ter # 155
Jenks, OK 74037
(918) 299-7110[/SIZE]

Tulsa's only real cigar bar. Features a walk-in humidor, a nice fully stocked bar, and an outdoor patio. Though the hours are listed until 10pm, it is almost guaranteed they will stay open until at least midnight on Friday and Saturday. Located at the Jenks Riverwalk, there are many places to eat and shop in the same center. Weather permitting, you can often catch live music outside. Friendly staff, late hours, cozy bar, and the good selection of cigars makes the Cigar Box a great place to stop while in Tulsa.

Last edited by a moderator:
The Cigar Box
[SIZE=-1]500 Riverwalk Ter # 155[/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1]Jenks, OK 74037[/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1](918) 299-7110[/SIZE]

Tulsa's only real cigar bar. Features a walk-in humidor, a nice fully stocked bar, and an outdoor patio. Though the hours are listed until 10pm, it is almost guaranteed they will stay open until at least midnight on Friday and Saturday. Located at the Jenks Riverwalk, there are many places to eat and shop in the same center. Weather permitting, you can often catch live music outside. Friendly staff, late hours, cozy bar, and the good selection of cigars makes the Cigar Box a great place to stop while in Tulsa.

Smokinpoke and I went there once. We just happened to be in the area and stopped to check it out, and it seemed like a really nice place. The outdoor, sidewalk/patio area was really pretty.

Smokinpoke and I went there once. We just happened to be in the area and stopped to check it out, and it seemed like a really nice place. The outdoor, sidewalk/patio area was really pretty.

I agree that the outdoor area is really pretty. When the weather is warmer it's great to sit at the outdoor patio or just walk around the Riverwalk. :)

Back