Warm Thoughts for Joe AKA Mad Hatter

tzaddi

jardinero de la selva
If you are so inclined take a moment today and think a kind thought and send it Joe's (Mad Hatter) way. This morning he was scheduled for back surgery.

Only the best Joe… you deserve only the best… Blessings.

Your Friend,

Richard

That explains why he didn't answer this morning. I thought it was scheduled for the 5th.

Go Joe...come out all healed up on the other side. Best everything sent

This hits home because I've had to have 2 in the past 6 months. But please, get well soon Joe and hopefully this will help immensely, it sure did for me.

If you are so inclined take a moment today and think a kind thought and send it Joe's (Mad Hatter) way. This morning he was scheduled for back surgery.

Only the best Joe… you deserve only the best… Blessings.

Your Friend,

Richard

I heard from Joe today and all went well with the surgery, he is on the mend, anticipating a few months of healing. He is a trooper.:tu

If I may quote a note he sent me today.

Thanks again for the concerns and prayers. I'm sure they were a big help!!! I thought about you guys too

Joe

And I'd like to stand up and say it for myself as well. Bunches of thanks to you Richard for starting this thread and to Evan for the phone call. And a big thank you to all you folks for your thoughts, wishes and support. You're a great bunch o' guys :tu

Missed this over the Holiday, Joe, but I am glad to hear your surgery went well, and hope you are back to speed in no time. :)

Back